The package contains many images (over 300), and are well made with good resolution. File names are clear and include searchable terms about their contents which adds to the utility. There are four backgrounds on which the other files are placed on top to form unique maps. The variety of items to place on top of the backgrounds is quite good.
- Image quality is high
- Style is consistent
- There is a type of tree image that shows the base of a tree and the shadow of the top. Great idea!
- Sheer number of images in pack.
- Shadow direction is consistent.
- File names don't use a leading 0 character on file names that are sequential (tree_1.png, vice tree_01.png). This means that a directory sort by file name puts the files in an odd order. This isn't as bad as it could be since all the images of the same type are still together.
- More backgrounds would be useful.
- Image catalog pages would have been helpful
All in all, this is a great package, and I'm sure to buy other tile sets as I go about building more maps. Only the small number of background tiles kept this from being a 5 star review.