Close
Close
Browse Categories
 Publisher
 Follow Your Favorites!
NotificationsSign in to get custom notifications of new products!













Publisher
Christy Embry   Remove Search Term
Advanced Search

 
 Hottest Titles from Christy Embry
Selected Products
 
 Newest Titles in This Section
Products found in this section... Sort by: 
 Title    Publisher    Price  
10 Old Objects Sample

10 Old Objects Sample


Hey, I decided to give some samples of my Magical Object Maker results based off of a mad lib. And since I want it to fit into your campaign I have left the choice of the ecaxt object it is up to you. Example: This item is a Holy Ancient Weapon that summons a object and the wielder can only turn on and off the effect which can be used 11 times a week. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  Pay What You Want

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
25 Menus

25 Menus


Menu 1 Meat: Simmered Lamb, Skewer Grilled Wild Boar, Stir-fried Lamb Fish: Ocean Sunfish Tacos, Pan Broiled Ancient Fish Vegetables: Braised Zucchini, Fried Fennel, Grilled Zucchini, Lettuce Roll, Squash Gratin Noodles: Carbonara, Ramen, Salad pasta, Udon Breads: Croissant, Croquette sandwich, Melon flavored bread Eggs: Egg toast, Fried egg, Mature cheeze Sweets: Api Nut cream puff,...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
25 Old Objects

25 Old Objects


Hey, I decided to give some samples of my Magical Object Maker results based off of a mad lib. And since I want it to fit into your campaign I have left the choice of the ecaxt object it is up to you. Example: This item is a Holy Ancient Weapon that summons a object and the wielder can only turn on and off the effect which can be used 11 times a week. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
D% Chance Sample 1

D% Chance Sample 1


Hey, are you wondering how much of a chance your players might have? Don't know what to set the odds or roll to? Look no further, this is a list of 10 random odds even listing as shown beneath this. #1 Odds are Very likely. Chaos Rank is 4. Yes chance is 75%. Exceptional Yes chance is 15% Exceptional No is 95% #2 Odds are Unlikely. Chaos Rank is 1. Yes chance is 5%. Exceptional...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  Pay What You Want

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Samples: 50 scrolls

Samples: 50 scrolls


When you need spell scrolls your four magician, or just scroll descriptions, this is the page to buy. In this version of the Sample Scrolls there are 50 scrolls. Instead of the typical spell ranks they rank from e-a-s in rank. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  Pay What You Want

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Vyranium

Vyranium

Christy Embry  $0.50

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
50 people

50 people


Thanks for dropping by, this time I have decided to share 50 results from a generator I creatured using an app. They aren't very detailed but they do have some quirks that you may like. This are focused on a modern setting complete with mythical creatures, sort of like Harry Potter. The people in here have Holmesian names, which have been patched together to make different style names than what they...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Psychic Armant Creature

Psychic Armant Creature


This creature page has a full description of habitats and of what it looks like in general. It describes it eating habits and a range of basic things as well before the seond page onward shows its statitics by type, meanng Worker, Soldier and Queen ant types. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
100 Mundane Books #1

100 Mundane Books #1


While you adventurers are scurrying around looking for lost books these are some that they may be looking for. They can also be on a client's bookshelf or in a public library. Here is an example and a cut from within the document. A Pastry Cook, by Ariel Falconhunter: 97 Pages. a poorly bound book, with an illustrated leather cover. The title of the book is found only inside the cover. The parchment...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $0.50

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
10d20 Rewards Non-Monetary

10d20 Rewards Non-Monetary


Ever needed a reward other than the plain old money or weaponry? This has a whole list of 200 items or 10d20 items. You are sure to find something you like here. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Anassitia Race

Anassitia Race


This is a is a five page summary on a Race which is also described in the paper. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $0.50

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Complete Story Log

Complete Story Log


This is a very detailed logger made with excell it lists dieties, religions, being, and creatures as well as myths and historical events. It has a section for places, people, story outline, nature's laws, and is diverse and has places to fill out the basics. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Magical Items and Enchanters

Magical Items and Enchanters


Most would think about awesome weapons with special attributes. WHile this includes that it also includes armor and items which boost stats. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $0.50

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Race Template: Hidden Race

Race Template: Hidden Race


This has been created for people to create their own races even if they RPG or they Write Stories. As long as the person in question uses it happily I am happy to have these at a lesser price. I’ve seen dozens of different Templates that range in the twenty and thirty-dollar range. I want to provide such for a smaller price as I know how hard it is to get a hold of any templates without paying...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Scrolls: 100

Scrolls: 100


The previous work, Samples: 50 Scrolls, is a primary example of this product. Later in the Scroll Series will be 250, 500, and 1000 scroll pages. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $0.50

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Three types of Menu Items at 1d100 Each

Three types of Menu Items at 1d100 Each


I have included three 1d100 selections. Main Dishes, Salads, and Side Dishes. This give you 300 possible items and over 30000 possible combos depending on how you complete it. ...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $0.75

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Very Detailed Magical Charater Template

Very Detailed Magical Charater Template


This has been created for people to create their own races even if they RPG or they Write Stories. As long as the person in question uses it happily I am happy to have these at a lesser price. I’ve seen dozens of different Templates that range in the twenty and thirty-dollar range. I want to provide such for a smaller price as I know how hard it is to get a hold of any templates without paying...   [click here for more]
Christy Embry  $1.00

Add to DriveThruRPG.com Order  
Displaying 1 to 17 (of 17 items) Result Pages:  1 
Select Page Number