This issue brings you new material for fans of the Advanced Fighting Fantasy Roleplaying game *and the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. Published four times a year, this issue contains:
* Denizens of the Pit - Creating island creatures on Titan
* Jungle - Shamanism within the jungles of Titan
* Troika! Deep-Dive & Review - A look at the AFF inspired roleplay game
* Sorcerer Spell Cards... [click here for more]
Within this book will be found a huge number of optional rules, new additions and new ideas to add into an existing or new AFF Campaign, and useful for both Player and Director.
Within you will find:
* Alternative Hero creation for novice/experienced characters * Four new Special Skills
* Twelve new Talents * New Critical and Fumble tables * Ten Alternative combat rules * Twelve new Combat Options... [click here for more]
This issue brings you new material from fans of the Advanced Fighting Fantasy Roleplaying Game and the Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks.
Published four times a year, this issue contains:
* Denizens of the Pit - New monsters from Titan
* Jungle Mania - Non-Player Characters from the jungles of Titan.
* Rumours In Arion - Rumours and plot hooks.
*AFF... [click here for more]
The Domesday Campaign - Book I
This book is Part I in an epic campaign for Maelstrom Domesday, spanning over 100 years, the rule of three Kings and several generations of player characters.
This book contains:
53 Separate Investigations
New Rules for Domesday
Descriptions of Richmond and Surrounds
This campaign can easily be expanded with additional investigations... [click here for more]
Matthew Dewhurst, artist for the recent Advanced Fighting Fantasy Combat Companion, has agreed to release some of his incredible illustrations for use by other publishers in their own products!
This first offering is an incredibly detailed Skeleton Warrior, armed with spear and shield and clad in the tatters of ancient clothing...
Commercial Stock Art License:
This item of... [click here for more]